Welcome to FOURMIDABLE. We are a nationally diversified real estate management company. We specialize in managing, marketing, and leasing market rate, tax credit, senior and family government-assisted and public housing apartment communities. Our management experience includes high-rise condominiums and cooperatives. Our goal is to maximize and protect our clients’ assets through effective property management. This goal has been realized for more than 200 communities since the company was founded in 1975.
FOURMIDABLE is a member of the elite AMO (Accredited Management Organization), a designation awarded by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). We have been certified by the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) as a property management firm qualified to perform RTC work. FOURMIDABLE is an approved management firm by HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) and MSHDA (Michigan State Housing Development Authority), as well as other state agencies. FOURMIDABLE was designated as one of the top seven Michigan-based property management companies by Crain’s Detroit Business.
Our organization’s management expertise has been commended by the Governor of Michigan, HUD, MSHDA, National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the National Council of Senior Housing (NCOSH). FOURMIDABLE’s marketing expertise has been recognized by the Southeastern Michigan Builders Association. The Lofts at Rivertown, when managed by FOURMIDABLE, was awarded “Best Print Media” by the Property Management Council, Southeastern Michigan Builders Association, 2004.
- Employs marketing specialists who are experienced in the Detroit rental housing market.
- Actively participates in community organizations in the City of Detroit.
- Is recognized as a property management leader since 1975.
- Has won awards for landscaping and beautification of rental communities.
- Is a corporate resource providing our clients with a pool of expertise, skills and purchasing power.
- Is affiliated with the J & J Slavik Company. The Slavik organization has built quality rental housing in the City of Detroit since 1950.
- Consistently maintains high occupancies.
- Is experienced in managing large and small rental communities.
- Is an experienced facilitator and partner of Resident Councils and Boards of Directors of non-profit rental communities.
- Is a preferred managing agent for institutional investors such as Travelers, P.M. Realty Advisors (Pacific Mutual Insurance Company), John Hancock, Michigan National Bank, Comerica Bank, and Firstar Bank Milwaukee.
- Has a long standing relationship with HUD and MSHDA, Rural Development and numerous other state housing agencies.
- Offers ongoing employee training in leasing, communications, computers, fair housing, maintenance certification and testing and supervisory skills.
- Employs Property Supervisors with CPM (Certified Property Manager) and CPM Candidate certifications.
- Offers certification opportunities to Residential Managers in ARM (Accredited Residential Manager), AHM (Assisted Housing Manager and Certified Tax Credit Manager).
- One of a select number of private management companies nationwide that has formed a management partnership with a public housing commission.