- About Us
- What We Do
- Who We Are
- Find An Apartment
- Resident Services
- Employment Opportunities
We currently are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions. If you're interested in any of these positions, simply click on the position to read more about it. FOURMIDABLE is an equal opportunity employer.
Seeking a full time Assistant Service Technician for Schoenherr Towers, an apartment community located in Sterling Heights, MI.
In this position, the qualified candidate will be responsible for cleaning common areas, vacant apartments, grounds, and maintenance service requests. Must be detail oriented, be able to lift 50 lbs and be available for on-call and snow removal.
Benefits include rent free apartment as well as medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
Please email resume (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Seeking a full time General Ledger Accountant to work at our corporate office in Bingham Farms, MI.
This position is responsible for preparing the books for approximately twenty apartment communities by making journal entries, recording deposit and disbursements, and completing bank reconciliations. Also responsible for producing monthly financial statements in a timely manner, balancing accounts receivable ledgers, balancing security deposit accounts, balancing escrow accounts, and preparing information and documentation for year-end auditing work.
Must have experience in housing, be dependable and reliable, possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and have a 4-year degree in Accounting or related field, or 4 years of related work experience.
Please e-mail resume with salary requirements (email@example.com).
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Seeking a full time Residential Manager for Sycamore Place Apartments, located in Ashland City, TN. Sycamore Place is 96 unit LIHTC property.
In this position, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the community, including the leasing of apartment homes. Must possess excellent communication skills, experience in lease up, knowledge of federal, state and local laws pertaining to Fair Housing and EEO, and be skilled in computer systems. Applicant must have tax credit experience.
Please email a resume with salary requirements (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Seeking a Regional Property Supervisor to oversee a portfolio of market rate properties in the Metro Detroit area. The qualified candidate must possess the following:
• Skilled in budget preparation and managing the operations of multi-family housing communities
• Development and recruitment of staff for the portfolio
• Negotiates vendor contracts for properties
• Develops and implements resident retention programs
• Development of plans to increase profits and decrease expenses
• Interacts with owners to insure they are informed activities which impact their investment
• Implements marketing plans to increase occupancy
• 5+ years in multi-site family housing
• Knowledge of Fair Housing and LIHTC laws and requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent in with computer applications, including Word and Excel
• E-site/AMSI (or equivalent) experience preferred
• 3-5 years supervisory experience (10+ employees)
Qualified candidates should submit resumes via email (email@example.com).
Salary: $60,000.00 /year